UI/UX DESIGNER, LVIV
Skills and requirements
- 2+ years design experience on mobile and cross-platform apps
- A portfolio that shows deep design skills, both UX and UI
- Experience with wireframes and functional prototypes
- Experience with user testing and agile design processes
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Upper-intermediate English
Nice to have experience
- Experience in sportsbook/betting domain
- Being interested in games, sports, betting
- Basic experience with HTML/CSS coding
What you will do at Scout as a UI/UX designer
- Collaborate with product management, design, and engineering teams in both Lviv and Bergen, Norway.
- Create a design for the new user flows and service functionality
- Contribute to product style guides and other design specifications
What we offer
We offer an environment that empowers ambitious individuals, allowing them to grow with the task while we are achieving great things together.
The company provides a budget for professional development opportunities (courses, conferences, workshops). We also have a library with design, business, personal growth literature in our office for employees.
We are delighted that all our employees have a possibility to work in one of our other offices, Bergen or Malta for longer or shorter periods during a year.
Want to know more?
Send us your CV together with your cover letter in English to email@example.com and we’ll get in touch.