QA ENGINEER, LVIV
A little bit about us and our vision
Our ambition is to be world leading in fantasy sports and pool betting – join our journey!
Our products are primarily targeted at large international partners and customers. The fantasy sports-and pooled betting market is a rapidly growing market in Europe.
How fantasy games work: In fantasy sports, you are a manager for a team. Each player creates their own Fantasy team by “buying” real players (from any sport) and receives points according to how well the real players perform in the real matches/events.
Our products are already being used by millions of users, and Scout Gaming Group’s immodest ambition is to create the world`s best fantasy-and pooled betting solutions.
As a QA Engineer in Scout, you will be a big part of our journey towards this target.
Scout Gaming Group`s biggest advantage is modern and solid technology. We have for example chosen to not support old browsers for the benefit of increased possibilities and higher user-friendliness. Our backend platform is built up as a modern web API for web and app clients, delivery from backend to end user works as a pure API-delivery, free of legacy and old-fashioned technology.
What we expect:
- Understanding of test methodologies and approaches
- Experience in testing web and mobile based applications and service
- Ability to test using both ad-hoc methods and documented test case
- Good command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Communication skills – open and comfortable enough to ask questions, admit mistakes or willing to give feedback to the team
- Excellent attention to details
- Great multinational team
- On-going learning experience: English classes, participation in workshops and courses sponsored by the Company
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Business trips to Norway
- Sponsored breakfasts and snacks in the office
- Library with design, business, personal growth literature
- Sunny, spacious office located next to Blvd. Shevchenko
Oleksandr Lashch (Recruiter)