Scout Gaming group is a B2B Fantasy Sports & Pooled Betting provider. We are currently working with a number of Top iGaming operators. Due to our rapid expansion, we are now looking to further growth of our tech team in Lviv, Ukraine. We invite you to join our creative and passionate team. Play, create, innovate with us!
Working with our fantasy sports & betting experts, UX and Development team you will contribute to new feature development and build all user-facing components.
Skills and requirements
- Expertise in building complex layouts with CSS and HTML
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment
- Experience with the latest browser technologies
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and willing to share– experience, knowledge and mentor younger colleagues
- Good command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
Nice to have experience
- Experience with Angular2/React/Vue
- Server-side application development or integration experience
- Experience of functional programming/OOP programming
- Experience working with RESTful and real-time APIs
- Experience with Node JS, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Use of CSS pre-processors (we use Stylus)
- Experience with web components/Shadow DOM
- Familiarity with build tools (npm scripts, wepback, gulp)
- Familiarity with ES6+ and associated tooling
- Strong UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the small stuff
- Collaborate with team members
- Develop and maintain functionality for our dynamic platform
- Create web components for new sports
- Make integration with technologies like React, Vue and Angular 1&2
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Communicating development status, risks, and possible improvements
- Mentor junior developers and participate in code reviews
- Work in a fast-paced, creative atmosphere to develop new ideas that adapt to evolving user needs
What we offer
We offer an environment that empowers ambitious individuals, allowing them to grow with the task while we are achieving great things together.
The company provides a budget for professional development opportunities (courses, conferences, workshops). We also have a library with design, business, personal growth literature in our office for employees.
We are delighted that all our employees have a possibility to work in one of our other offices, Bergen or Malta for longer or shorter periods during a year.
Want to know more?
Send us your CV together with your cover letter in English to email@example.com and we’ll get in touch.