CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE, MALTA
Scout Gaming Group is a B2B Fantasy Sports & Pooled Betting provider. Backed up by successful iGaming veterans, in late 2017, Scout started to trade on Nasdaq First North Stockholm. Currently, Scout is working with a number of Top iGaming operators. Due to our rapid expansion, we are now looking to further grow the team in Malta
Working within our Customer Support team, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment. We expect you to use your excellent communication skills in order to provide a sterling service to our customers via multiple channels.
– Provide B2B customer support to our customers, via our ticketing system, email or Skype
– Assist customers with their inquiries to closure
– Communicate effectively with team members, development teams, account management, and stats center.
– Troubleshoot issues before being escalated to 3rd line support
– Provide the necessary reporting to management
– Excellent command of the English language
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Self-motivated with a positive attitude
– Ability to listen and come up with solutions to customers problems
– Good computer skills
– Willingness to work shift hours
– Proven problem-solving skills
– Previous customer support experience
– iGaming experience
In Scout you will
- Be working with supporting for world-leading solutions with some of the world’s largest iGaming and media companies as clients
- Get much responsibility and the opportunity for professional development
- Be part of a hardworking, creative and inspiring team
- Be part of an exciting journey to build a leading provider within the sports and betting industry
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Want to discover more? Send us your CV together with your Cover Letter to: email@example.com